Sunday, September 22, 2013

1st Anniversary: Paper

One year ago today...the morning was rainy, but turned into a bright, sunny sky by 2:30 PM.  My closest friends sleevelessly braved the autumn chill on Lake Michigan, my now-husband battled a bout of the flu, and my father walked me down a stone path in a memorial flower garden.


Corey Beth Photography
Corey Beth Photography
One year ago today, I danced on the beach; I danced with my husband; I danced with my father...I even polka'd.  I gained a second sister, and a second family.


Corey Beth Photography
Corey Beth Photography
Corey Beth Photography
Corey Beth Photography

It's been a year full of awesome: a honeymoon to Napa, a road trip to Niagara Falls, visits with friends & family.



It's been a year full of not-so-awesome: Flu, Bronchitis...a big ol' Lab who decided to get into lemon cookies and spent his birthday throwing up in the bathroom...


I can't wait for many more years of awesome, and knowing that I've got a rock through the not-so-awesome.

The First Anniversary tradition is Paper.  After hearing me talk for years about writing a book, my husband got me a beautiful, personalized notebook--now I better start formulating thoughts!



I Love You, Mister!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment